Tender offer on NATRA
The tender offer issued by World Confectionery Group on NATRA has been accepted by 90.26% of the share capital*
* Following the conversion into shares of the convertible bonds tendered in the Offer
The CNMV has confirmed that the requirements for the exercise by WCG of the squeeze-out rights have been met.
- WCG has notified to the CNMV its decision to proceed with the squeeze-out.
- The squeeze-out sales will be settled at the same price that the tender offer: 1 euro per share and 1,000 euros per convertible bond. The compensation will be paid in cash.
- The squeeze-out will take place on 22August 2019, provided that prior to such date NATRA has issued and registered the new shares resulting from the conversion of the bonds that had applied for it. Otherwise, the new date of the squeeze-out transaction will be announced in due course once such condition has been met.
- On such date all depositary institutions shall execute the squeeze-out sale of NATRA securities to WCG.
- For purposes of the orderly execution and settlement of the squeeze-out sale, WCG will request the CNMV to suspend the trading over NATRA securities as from 13 August 2019, after the closing of the stock market.
- Once the squeeze-out transaction is settled, the NATRA securities will be delisted.